Thursday, May 25, 2006

Art in a Flash

I just watched a program on CBC TV about an artist book featuring Gros Morne National Park in Newfoundland. They have set up a webpage with links to several wonderful Flash presentations: Artist Book

I found this interesting on many levels. First of all there is the art aspect of the book itself, a collaboration between three artists. Then there is the interactive presentations created for this website. They are wonderful examples of what can be done with Flash. They include graphics, video and audio.

Before getting broadband I was anti-Flash. Maybe because I had seen very few good presentations, and definitely because of the long downloads! Now everything has changed:) I'd be interested to know if any of you on dialup find these useable? I think that this style could provide a very persuasive sales pitch. Who wants to go to Gros Morne on vacation this year?

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: